Birthday Club Benefits Autism Speaks

Bob's Red Mill has teamed up with Autism Speaks to provide a birthday gift to kids. A $30 donation to Autism Speaks assures a birthday kit for a special child. 

Bob's Red Mill offers many gluten-free and food allergy friendly products. Their malted barley flour is a great additive for my rolls and pizza dough. It gets the yeast I add into my recipes all excited for a higher dough rise. I also keep a bag of their flax seed meal in my freezer for a quick egg substitute in some of my baked goods. All of their products are available online, but I can usually find Bob's Red Mill at my grocery store. 

If Autism Speaks is an organization near and dear to your heart and you know a child who would love to get a gift package fit for a rising chef, sign up for the club.



No comments: