Sabrina Shannon is a name you won't soon forget after hearing her story. Check out this link for a video made by Sabrina, then age 10.
Less than three years ago, as an eighth grader at Bishop Smith High School, Sabrina died due to complications of an allergic reaction. The reaction began in the school cafeteria after eating french fries- a food she had safely eaten in her cafeteria before. Check out this documentary of her story.
This one's a tear-jerker and will have all parents hugging their child a little tighter today.