We're Having a Twitter Party!

Okay, I'll admit, I'm not sure exactly what that means yet, but I'm learning. This party is being hosted by Jennifer of Food Allergy Buzz and Ruth of Best Allergy Sites.

To join in the fun, on Friday May 15 at noon and again at 10:30 pm (Eastern Time), visit tweetgrid.com and type in #foodallergy. You can use another Twitter real-time dashboard of your choosing, but "tweetgrid" works and that's good enough for me.

This will take you to the party where you will see streaming conversation. During the two party times, you can ask questions or make comments on anything food allergy related. I'm participating in the noon party and I plan to be sleeping during the 10:30 pm one- yeah, I know, quite the party animal.

Anyway, I hope you'll join us.

The participating panelists are:

@chupieandjsmama
@foodallergyassistant
@foodallergymama
@allergicgirl
@nut_freemom
@foodallergybuzz
@bestallergysite

Send a note to Jennifer B. if you have food allergy products available for prizes- yes there are even prizes at this party!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh hey! Thx so much for helping spread the word about our Twitter Party. I'm hoping we'll follow in Bonnie Sayers' footsteps and be the top trending topic on Twitter during the party so come one, come all! :)