Food Allergy Blog Carnival: November 12, 2009

Welcome to the November 12, 2009 edition of the Living With Food Allergies Blog Carnival.

Karen Blue presents
Interview with The No Biggie Bunch a series of books for kids with allergies"


Kim, The Food Allergy Coach presents
Allergen Free Baking: Baked treats for all occasions
"This is a great book for parents of kids w/ food allergies!"


Lara DeHaven presents
A Wheat-Free ?Graham Cracker? Crust


OCMomActivities presents
Goodbye beloved oats...
"I hope this is the right tone of post. :) It's about my recent discovery of my allergy to Oats."

That concludes this edition. Thank you for stopping by.

Be sure to submit
your blog article to the next edition of Living With Food Allergies Blog Carnival to be published November 25, 2009.

Have a great week-end!


3 comments:

Karen said...

Thank you for including me!

Unknown said...

Thanks SO much for hosting!! It's perfect and you did it with only last minute notice. Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

My pleasure! And now that I know how to post the Blog Carnival, it'll be quicker and easier next time!