This week-end I made Libby Ilson's Double Chocolate Brownie Bites. They won the 2010 FAANtastic Divvies Cookie Contest.

Now I know why. They are so yummy and so chocolatey. My family declared them, "the best ever". Ever what, I'm not sure, but they are fantastic!

I made one addition to the recipe. I added almonds, since we've been able to recently include these into my child's diet.

So, the next time you're craving a little chocolate (oh, that's right now you say?) pull out this recipe and make a batch. They're great hot- right out of the oven, and when they're warm, then at room temperature and awesome the next day and even right out of the freezer.

I tried them all different ways and you can't go wrong.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Libby said...

Thanks for the mention! I'm so glad your family likes the cookies. Mine have never lasted long enough to make it into the freezer, since I'm always giving them away, but I'll have to try to sneak some in there next time!