Arizona Teenager in Coma After Eating Cereal With Peanut

This is one of those heartbreaking stories. A 14 year old Arizona girl was hanging out with friends snacking on cereal when she went into anaphylactic shock and then cardiac arrest. She's been in a coma for several weeks now. You can read the story here and follow her progress on Facebook.

From all of us who have kids with food allergies, our thoughts are with Adrianna and her family and we wish her a speedy and full recovery.
Post a Comment