Enjoy Life Has Dairy Free Mega Chocolate Chips!

Enjoy Life has two new products and as they are both chocolate, I was more than happy to take the opportunity to try them out.

Their first new product is dairy-free mega chocolate chips. I am so excited that Enjoy Life is introducing this to their product line. I regularly  bake with Enjoy Life dairy-free mini-chocolate chips. They are perfect for melting when I want to use my candy molds and I like to use the mini-chips when I make the miniature size of my banana chocolate chip muffins. I had been having a trouble finding a bigger chip because the Allergy Grocer, my source for Barry Callebaut chips, went out of business. Then I discovered that Wegman's brand is dairy-free and I started baking with them.

Now, there's another choice, a BIG choice. Enjoy Life's mega-chips are  free of gluten and the top eight allergens, including dairy, soy, peanuts and tree nuts. The best part is that they are FULL of delicious chocolate taste.

They are really good- right out of the bag!

I also made a batch of chocolate, mega-chocolate chip brownies (what can I say...I enjoy my chocolate!). The big chips melted beautifully and created an ooey-gooey treat.

I am very pleased with these chips and you can get a coupon for 55 cents off an Enjoy Life product on their website.

The other new Enjoy Life product is Double Chocolate Crunch granola. I know that finding a peanut, nut and dairy-free granola is tough. Look no further. This granola is yummy right out of the bag and equally delicious in a bowl with milk (cow, soy, rice or otherwise).

This granola hits the spot when you need a quick chocolate fix!

Enjoy Life products are available at dozens of online retailers and at many grocery stores.

I'm off to have another one of those brownies!

1 comment:

Parallel Life said...

I haven't seen these at Whole Foods yet, but will be looking for them.