|College Dining Halls|
- ensure their Disability Services office (or similar department) addresses food allergies.
- work with food allergic students to develop individualized meal plans.
- provide reasonable modifications to students with food allergies.
- display notices concerning food allergies and identify foods that contain specific allergens.
- allow students the option to pre-order meals.
- provide students with food allergies a separate area to store and prepare food to avoid cross-contamination.
- educate and train food service and staff about food allergies.