Easter with Food Allergies

Aahhh...we welcomed spring this morning at 7:44 am with....SNOWFLAKES???

It doesn't matter though, spring is in the air. The next holiday on our calendar is Easter. A holiday of decorated eggs, milk chocolate bunnies and those yummy Reese Peanut Butter Eggs. Hmmm, not an easy task when avoiding dairy, eggs and peanuts.

But don't despair, help is on the way. Parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends of the food allergic, check out these resources and place your order.

Quickly, get clicking! Products are selling out and extra time is needed for shipping.

Chocolate Emporium or call 1-888-CHOCLAT
Amanda's Own Confections or call 1-440-570-6359
Divvies or call 914-533-0333
Premium Chocolatiers -Internet sales only

Did I miss any of your favorites? Let us know!

I'm off to place my Easter candy orders...

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

oh divvies is wonderful!!! Their cupcakes are delicious and their cookies are incredible. The ginger snaps our my fav.

Unknown said...

I'll have to try those ginger snaps!

I just placed my Easter order. I decided to get chocolate bunnies for both of my kids- even though one doesn't have food allergies. I just didn't want there to be any mix-ups...

Karen said...

Guardian Angel
www.guardianangelfoods.com
milk egg and nut/ peanut free

Unknown said...

Guardian Angels will soon be shipping to US, Karen. It is a Canadian company offering products online and in some stores in Canada.

Thanks for the tip. There products look great!