Kids and Food Allergy Video

Share this video with your kids, grandparents, teachers, school nurses and friends. It's eye-opening.

How about the girl who sat alone in her elementary school cafeteria for 2 years at the peanut-free table?

How about the kids who talk about hurt feelings when other kids make jokes about food allergies?

What about students who feel scared at school because of food crumbs or M&M's® lying around?

Isn't it scary to hear that 18% of food allergy reactions occur at school?

We can do better than this!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

My daughter just started getting teased at preschool for her food allergies. *sigh*

Lyzz said...

Very moving video. FAA, I see you are located in PA. Where about? I'm from York.

Unknown said...

Hi Lyzz,

I'm just outside of Philly now, but I grew up in York. Thanks for stopping by. It's nice to "meet" you!