Helpful Food Allergy Links

I recently came across this list of 50 Useful Links for Gluten-Free Living and it reminded me of all the knowledge and expertise we have available on the web today. Things sure have changed over the past 10 years. Today, people dealing with celiac and food allergies have a full education at their fingertips. Add to that the wide range of allergy friendly foods and products, and consumers today find themselves with many options.

I thought I'd go back to some of my old favorites for food allergy education. Check these out:

Linda Coss's Food Allergy Cookbooks are still my favorites for great recipes.

My favorite food allergy newsletters are from Allergic Child, Allergy Moms, Kids With Food Allergies, Go Dairy Free and FAAN.

Get informed through the many online resources available today.

No comments: