Valentine's Day With Food Allergies

Chocolates without nuts, peanuts and dairy can be hard to find. That's why I started investing in candy molds a few years ago. I now have a collection of molds that work for all occasions.

These bite size hearts are perfect for Valentine's Day. Simply melt some Barry Callebaut chocolate chips, pour into the molds and refrigerate for about an hour. They'll pop right out of the mold to be festively wrapped or eaten immediately.  Now that I've discovered VeganSweets dairy-free white chocolate chips, I may do some experimenting with these chips and food coloring to create more Valentine's goodies.

If you want to order your allergy-friendly candy instead, there are many choices. Just order soon so you get what you need before February 14.

Check out Amanda's Own, Chocolate Emporium, Divvies, Premium Chocolatiers, and Vermont Free Chocolates, for a great selection of Valentine's Day gifts and treats.

5 comments:

Col said...

I've made some awfully good peppermint bark using vegan dark chocolate, vegan white chocolate, and crushed candy canes.

EMR said...

That is a true and correct observation that there are fewer chocolates with nuts etc...in the pure chocolate form.This should be a brilliant idea.

Unknown said...

It would be nice if some of these vegan chocolates could be used in some of my bosch tassimo t discs so I could enjoy some great coffee once in a while.

Penny

Unknown said...

When I couldn't stand not having any sweets including chocolate I ate these:
http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/our_foods/chocolate_chips/semisweet_chocolate_chips.html
Great for people with food allergies.
Unfortunately, I am allergic to sugar cane too...
but unlike 90% of all chocolate on the market this doesn't have soy too...they sneak that in everything now days!

cosmetic surgery marketing guide said...

This is very bad situation. I can not imagine this thing. That i the time of celebration. So I just wish that I will not suffer from this situation.