Pinning for Food Allergies

Food Allergy Pinterest Board
Nope, not pining for food allergies (who would do that?!), but pinning for food allergies on Pinterest has become all the rage. If you're not on Pinterest because you are waiting to be invited, the wait is over. A few weeks ago, Pinterest opened their doors to everyone. Just sign up here with your Facebook, Twitter or email account.

Do I really need another social media outlet? My thoughts exactly, but I can say that I enjoy the visual boards and find information on Pinterest that I'm not finding elsewhere. How about this Food Allergy Detector from knegadesign.com? Interesting idea that might be something to keep an eye on in the future. Just search "food allergies" for tons of printables, recipes and products. It's a virtual bulletin board and a fun, visual way to keep track of information. Come visit!

1 comment:

Gratefulfoodie said...

I pin too about food allergies but under the name Gratefulfoodie! I should probably update that to food allergies with Gratefulfoodie. Good ideas.