Enjoy Life Decadent Bars


I recently had the opportunity to sample Enjoy Life's new Decadent Soft Baked  Bars. 

Let me first say that I always feel very comfortable recommending Enjoy Life products because I know their focus is on making good-tasting food that is also safe for people with food allergies and celiac disease. All of their products are free of wheat, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, fish, shellfish, sesame and sulfites.

As anyone with multiple dietary concerns knows, it is priceless to be able to turn to a ready-made product that you know will be safe and tasty.


That brings us to enjoy Life's Decadent Bars. They come in four flavors: Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Sunbutter, Cinnamon Bun and S'Mores. Each bar is drizzled with chocolate or white chocolate- honestly, they look beautiful.

I really like the texture- soft, with a little crisp in them- and I thought they tasted great (admittedly, the Chocolate Sunbutter was my favorite!). These bars are perfect to have on-hand for a quick snack or to serve during a playdate. They are small and easy to carry, which makes them ideal for travel too. 

If you want to try them out, grab a coupon and head over to your favorite grocery store that carries Enjoy Life products (check out the store locator to find one near you). They can also be ordered right from the Enjoy Life Online store for  single boxes or a 6-pack. The shelf life of the bars is approximately 9 months and there is currently a free shipping offer on orders over $49.

I'm happy to add Enjoy Life's Decadent Bars to my list of easy, delicious and safe foods. I love a product that makes life a bit easier!

Disclaimer: While I was not paid for my review of this product, I was provided with a complimentary sample pack. The opinions shared are my own.

No comments: