Dairy Free Dark Chocolate

ShareI do enjoy dark chocolate. I like that slight bitter to the sweet and there are so many health benefits (doesn't it help you lose weight, sleep better, give you more energy and make you resistant to all illness and disease?:)

I was thrilled when Enjoy Life recently asked if I wanted to try their new dairy-free dark chocolate chips. I thought dark chocolate would need to stay out of my family dairy-free recipes, but those days are now over. These dark chocolate chips are dairy-free and delicious...especially in my dark chocolate chip cookies. I love a product with two ingredients- in this case unsweetened chocolate and cane sugar. That's it! So simple. There's a coupon on the Enjoy Life homepage for their products. Print it before heading to the grocery store.



No comments: