|New Year's Eve|
- The date has been set for the 2nd Annual 2014 Food Allergy Bloggers Conference. Start saving your frequent flier miles for a trip to Las Vegas Sept. 26-28.
- Mylan is extending their $0 copay for EpiPens through 2014. Go to Epipen.com for details.
- Sanofi is also extending their $0 copay program for Auvi-Q through 2014. Go to their website for details.
- The Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Team has formed to educate, advocate, and raise awareness for all individuals and families affected by food allergies and life-threatening anaphylaxis.
- KFA is offering a free webinar on 504 Plans and Individualized Halthcare plans. Sign up for the January 14 event and learn how laws protect food allergic students.
- FARE has partnered with Research Match to help connect patients with food allergy studies.
|Chocolate Chip Cookies|