|Recipe for Soynut Butter Cookies|
I used to make soynut butter cookies for my peanut allergic child. He liked them, but this peanut butter lovin' mama wasn't a big fan. When I saw that I.M. Healthy is offering a percentage of their sales to Food Allergy Initiative to celebrate food allergy Awareness Week May 13-19, I knew that I had to try again with these cookies.
I did some recipe searching and some tweaking and I'll tell you, I can't stop eating these cookies.
Seriously, someone needs to stop me!
So if you want a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie that is free of peanuts, milk and eggs that everyone will love, look no further. Buy up some extra jars of IM Healthy soynut butter during food allergy awareness week and get baking. By the way, these freeze well too...and they taste fantastic frozen...
Here's exactly what I did to make the Best Soynut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 stick Fleischmann's Unsalted margarine (only unsalted stick is dairy free)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup IM Healthy soynut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon canola oil , 1 teaspoon baking powder mixed together until bubbly (this is the substitute for one egg)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup dairy-free semisweet chocolate chips
Let me know how much you loved these!